Core Values & Goals
Lancaster Bible College is:
- Committed to premier biblical higher education as evidenced by the encouragement of a Christ-centered learning community.
- Committed to institutional excellence as evidenced by providing and maintaining God-honoring resources.
- Committed to institutional distinctiveness as evidenced by preserving the integrity of our mission and legacy while planning for the future of the college.
- Committed to a biblical foundation as evidenced by the teaching of sound doctrine and the proper interpretation of Scripture in accordance with our statement of faith.
- Committed to a spiritual foundation as evidenced by providing an environment which encourages spiritual life and growth.
- Committed to developing students for a ministry and service mindset as evidenced by preparing them both academically and experientially to serve Christ in the Church and society.
- Committed to exemplifying a ministry and service mindset as evidenced by exerting a positive Christian influence both locally and globally.