Assistant Director of Student Services (iLEAD Center)
Department: People Development & Human Resources
Job-type: LBC Jobs for Community
Name: Mrs. Paula Poole
Due to a promotion, our Enrollment Management Department is currently seeking to fill the position of Assistant Director of Student Services. This position is one of several that reports to the Director of Student Services in providing essential student services to all adult learners enrolled in iLEAD Center programs.
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- An associate’s degree required; a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in non-profit, educational environment helpful
Candidates will need to possess the following special skills:
- A servant mindset and people-centered dedication to the task
- Experience in a professional, multitask environment and
- Computer proficient
- Demonstrated communication skills particularly with adult learners
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to handle highly confidential matters
- Must show evidence of “goal-oriented” performance
- A sincere interest in adult learning is a must
For a detailed job description, contact email@example.com
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following: cover letter; resume; and spiritual testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lancaster Bible College is committed to treating others equally without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), age, disability, or veteran status.