Part-time Department Assistant - Education Department
Department: People Development & Human Resources
Job-type: LBC Jobs for Community
Name: Mrs. Paula Poole
Our academic area is seeking an individual to provide administrative support and organizational assistance to the Education Department.
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative support.
- Demonstrated experience in a professional, multitask environment.
- Some experience in a higher education environment a plus.
Candidates will need to possess the following skills:
- Computer proficiency required, preferably in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Typing skills 50 wpm.
- Self-starter, detailed-oriented, and able to handle confidential matters.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Basic departmental budgeting and administration.
Examples of job duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain a system that ensures the coordination and integration of all types of documents processed for Education Department faculty.
- Perform general office duties including filing, answering phone and greeting students and visitors.
- Type or update and print out documents requested by professors (syllabi, quizzes, exams, notes, etc.).
- Process purchase orders, payment vouchers, and mileage reimbursement.
- Make and confirm appointments for the professors when requested.
- Collect forms and fees from students in education programs.
- Maintain departmental database.
- Assist in scheduling events, guest speakers, and field experiences for students.
- Process requests from school administrators for school personnel.
For a detailed job description, contact email@example.com.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following: cover letter; resume; and spiritual testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lancaster Bible College is committed to treating others equally without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), age, disability, or veteran status.