Employment Opportunities at Lancaster Bible College
If you are interested in working in a caring, Christ-centered learning environment, we would like to hear from you! Lancaster Bible College is a premier academic institution, dedicated to preparing students to serve God wherever he calls them.
To inquire about employment for any of the positions listed below, please send a cover letter, resume and testimony to email@example.com.
- Assistant Professor of Church & Ministry Leadership (Student Ministry)
- Admissions Recruiter / Counselor
- Student Support Specialist
- Graduate Assistant Resident Director
- Associate Professor Counseling-Greenbelt MD Campus
- Adjunct Science Professor
- Professor (Old Testament emphasis)