Student Consumer Information
The Student Consumer Information Regulations of the United States Department of Education require colleges and universities to provide all interested parties access to certain information to which they are entitled to as consumers.
Under these regulations, Lancaster Bible College makes available to the public a notice of the availability of consumer information. Each link below provides more information about the kind of information that must be disclosed. LBC will also provide to any interested parties information upon request through mailings, publications, or electronic media.
Comparison among colleges of key consumer information can be made using:
College Navigator is a free tool provided by the National Center for Education Statistics to help students, parents and high school counselors. nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator
U-CAN is a university and college accountability network managed by the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities. www.ucan-network.org
- Accreditations, Approvals, and Licensures
- Student Activities and Campus Events
- Student Diversity
- Nondiscrimination Policy: Lancaster Bible College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or disability.
- Educational Programs - Undergraduate, Accelerated Learning, Graduate
- Credit Hour Policy
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Textbook Information
- Copyright Infringement, Computer Use and File Sharing
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Price of Attendance - Undergraduate, Accelerated Learning, Graduate
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Financial Aid Information: Undergraduate, Accelerated Learning, Graduate
- Student On-campus Employment
Health & Safety
- Campus Emergency Procedures
- Campus Safety Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Missing Persons Notification Policy
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Vaccination Policies
- Capital Bible Seminary and Graduate School: Indianapolis Campus Annual Security Report
Privacy Rights of Students & Parents
- Retention, Graduation, and Transfer-out Rates
- Job and Graduate School Placement Report
- Gainful Employment - Certificate Programs
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Institutional, Departmental, and Program Assessments
Intercollegiate Athletic Program (Equity in Athletics Discloser Act)
At least 60 days prior to federal elections and state elections for governor, an email regarding voter registration will be sent to all enrolled Lancaster Bible College students by Student Services, informing students that a link to an electronic voter registration form is available at: www.votespa.com. Forms will also be made available in the Student Services Office. Students from out of state will need to check with their individual state.
Complaints or Grievances
Please send comments or questions about Student Consumer Information or compliance issues to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at email@example.com.