We are excited to have you participate in the education offered by our college. The iLEAD Center offers Degree Completion designed specifically for adult learners. We will take your military training and transfer in those experiences as transfer credits. You can also earn up to an additional 30 credits (one year of college) from your other military experiences and various life/ministry/career experiences.
Like you, the other adult learners in our program exhibit a high degree of maturity with diverse life experiences. We feel this variety adds to the collaborative learning in our courses. Just as the military instills leadership and global awareness, our iLEAD Center begins with letters that stand for "international" and "leadership."
- Online and on-campus programs
- LBC is both regionally and nationally accredited
- Coursework that incorporates a biblical worldview
- A special LBC scholarship for Active Duty Military – tuition reduced to $250 per credit
LBC is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Consortium (SOC). SOC was created in 1972 to provide educational opportunities to service members.
- Apply to the Department of Veterans Affairs for your Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
- Apply online today. http://www.gibill.va.gov
- While awaiting your COE, apply to LBC for admission.
- Please note: It could take up to eight (8) weeks for your COE to be approved by the VA. LBC does not have any involvement in this process.
- Complete the LBC Application & Enrollment Checklist for VA benefits.
We pray for your safety and special blessings from God, and thank you for your service in protecting our nation.