- Minimum age of 25 or demonstrated maturity (full-time employment and/or marriage, or by appeal.)
- Complete the application form with an autobiography that shows a commitment to Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. (The $25 application fee can be added to your bill.)
- Have a pastor, elder or deacon complete a reference form.
Academic Requirements – Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum GPA: 2.0 or better on all prior academic work
- Minimum transfer credits: submit a transcript(s) which documents at least 45 transfer credits from accredited college/post-secondary institution(s). Those not meeting this requirement have the choice instead to start out in our Concentrated Bible Course Certificate option.
Academic Requirements – Second Bachelor's Degree
- Transcripts: must document a completed bachelor's degree in a non-Bible major from an accredited college/post-secondary institution.
- We will consider individuals on a case-by-case basis to be given provisional acceptance if there are any application or academic requirements not yet met.