Master of Arts in Bible
The Master of Arts in Bible program is designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to pursue an integrated program of graduate study in Bible and theology. This program provides a deeper understanding of, and appreciation for, biblical truth that transforms students’ minds, with a goal of motivating them to sacrificial ministry and service within the contexts of church and community (Romans 12:1–2).
The MA in Bible program is designed for the adult learner who is employed full-time or in full-time ministry. Courses are offered with multiple scheduling options available.
The Master of Arts in Bible program is designed to help the student grow personally in biblical maturity and develop skills for lifelong learning by providing:
- A greater understanding in biblical studies and theology
- More effective research and exegetical skills
- Enhanced proficiency in applying the Scriptures to worldview, life, and ministry
- More effective written and oral communication skills
Graduate Certificate in Bible
The Graduate Certificate in Bible is a 15-credit program for individuals who do not need the MAB degree. The only required course is BIB 550: Advanced Hermeneutics; the other four classes are Bible or theological courses selected by the student. A Capstone Project is not required. The admission requirements are the same as those for MAB degree students.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Transcript of undergraduate studies with GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Major in Bible or completion of biblical foundations courses
- Autobiographical essay
- Two reference forms
- Completed application and fee
- Interview with faculty