The Master of Arts in Ministry program with a concentration in Town & Country Ministry is comprised of 48 credits. Students with 30 hours or more of undergraduate Bible and theology course will be given advanced standing credit making their program 36 credits in length.
Advanced standing is granted to those students who have completed 30 hours or more of undergraduate Bible and theology courses. Students with less than 30 hours may receive partial advanced standing credit proportionate to undergraduate Bible and theology studies completed. Advanced Standing allows students to complete this degree program in one year.
Biblical and Theological Core (12) or Advanced Standing (0)
Students must complete the following biblical and theological foundational courses or must enter the program with advanced standing (see above). The biblical and theological foundation requirements can be completed online.
- BTC 513 Biblical Hermeneutics (3)
- BTC 523 Old Testament Survey (3)
- BTC 533 New Testament Survey (3)
- BTC 543 Survey of Systematic Theology (3)
Degree Core (18)
- ORI 500 Online Orientation Seminar (0)
- MIN 504 Communicating Biblical Truth (3)
- MIN 505 Theological Foundations for Ministry (3)
- MIN 507 Leadership Development and Team Building (3)
- MIN 508 Organizational Change and Conflict (3)
- MIN 509 Personal Spiritual Formation and Discipleship (3)
- MIN 510 The Leader’s Life and Work (3)
- TCM 501 Ministering in the Town and Country Church (3)
- TCM 502 Leading the Town and Country Church (3)
- TCM 503 Faith Communication in the Town and Country Context (3)
- TCM 504 Pastoral Care in the Town and Country Context (3)
Field-Based Experience (6)
- Town & Country Ministry Internship/ Mentorship 1 or elective (3)
- Town & Country Ministry Internship/ Mentorship 2 or elective (3)