Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership
Our program includes a selection of five concentrations that are launched when a cohort is filled.
- Applied Biblical Languages
- Chaplaincy Studies
- Ministry Care & Counseling
- Preaching & Teaching
- Strategic Leadership
Our program is designed for YOU, the life-engaged ministry practitioner:
- Accelerated—Our program design allows you to complete your degree in as little as two years, focusing on coursework in year one and your ministry project in year two.
- Blended—Our unique delivery method promotes academic excellence and meets your need for flexibility by facilitating continuous online engagement with coursework, classmates, and instructors, and requiring only three weeks of residency for the entire program.
- Community—The success of your journey will be aided by a closed cohort community of 10-14 like-minded ministry practitioners completing the program together.
We are currently accepting applications for “Preaching & Teaching” and “Chaplaincy” cohorts which will begin fall 2016. Students will be led and mentored by successful ministry practitioners from a variety of backgrounds.