The Financial Aid Office is here to help as you consider the cost of your education. We’ll explore which funding sources match your eligibility and need. We’ll also help you complete all the necessary paperwork and answer any questions you may have.
To get started, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1. Lancaster Bible College's federal school code is 003285.
Here is the 2015-16 FAFSA tutorial "Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA. A student's guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid."
Here is the 2015-16 tutorial for How to Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA.
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Must comply with Capital's academic progress standards.
- Must not be in default on an educational loan and must not owe a repayment on an adjusted federal grant.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible degree program.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (six credits for undergraduate, three credits or above for graduate education).
- If male and age 18-25, must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security number.
- Must have a high school diploma.
Questions about Financial Aid?
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 717-560-8254.