May Graduation Information for Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony at Lancaster Bible College.
Events and Times:
Saturday, May 10
9:30 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - President's Reception
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 202
1:45 - Processional begins
4:30 - Celebration Dinner
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
The President's Reception is full. We regret that we are unable to accept additional reservations. Please direct all questions regarding the President's Reception to the Presidents Office (717.560.8278).
- Online RSVPs for the Celebration Dinner have closed. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219). View the menu.
Schedule your exit interview - watch for more information to arrive in the mail regarding exit interviews.
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up in the Adult Learner Services (ALS) office beginning Monday, May 5. ALS is located on the second floor of the Academic Affairs Building and is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 7, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Adult Learner Services office at 717.560.8282.