Graduation Information for Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony at Lancaster Bible College.
Events and Times:
Friday, May 8
9:30 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - President's Reception on the 4th floor of the Teague Learning Commons
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 202
1:45 - Processional begins
4:30 - Celebration Dinner
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
President and Mrs. Teague host a reception to personally congratulate graduates on this milestone occasion. Graduates are welcome to bring up to five family members. Receiving line opens at 11:30 am in the Teague Learning Commons Hospitality Suite, and light refreshments are served. An invitation with response information will be mailed by April 1 to each graduate’s home. Please direct all questions about this catered event to the President’s Office (717.560.8278).
Reservations for the Celebration Dinner are now closed. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219). View the menu.
- Commencement practice is required for all students planning to walk in the graduation ceremony.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the Solution Center in Esbenshade May 1-7, 2015. The Solution Center is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 6, 2015, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Adult Learner Services office at 717.560.8282.