Graduation Information for Biblical Enrichment Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony at Lancaster Bible College.
Events and Times:
Friday, December 12
9:30 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - President's Reception
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 202
1:45 - Processional begins
4:30 - Celebration Dinner
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
RSVP for the President's Reception by December 5. This light reception is a great opportunity to mingle with other graduates and their families. Please direct all questions regarding the President's Reception to the Presidents Office (717.560.8278).
- RSVP for the Celebration Dinner by December 9. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219). View the menu.
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the Solution Center in Esbenshade beginning Monday, December 8. The Solution Center is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM.
New York School of the Bible students may pick up their caps and gowns in the Good Shepherd Chapel on the day of graduation.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, December 10, including the $50 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Adult Learner Services office at 717.560.8282.