Graduation Information for LBC/Capital seminary and graduate school – Maryland and Virginia
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony for LBC/Capital Seminary and Graduate School for Greenbelt Maryland and Springfield Virginia graduates.
Graduation Date and Location:
2015 LBC │Capital Seminary and Graduate School Commencement
Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Reid Temple AME Church
11400 Glenn Dale Boulevard
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
The Commencement can be viewed on Saturday, May 9th at 2:00 pm by going on-line to the Reid Temple AME Church website: http://reidtemple.tv and pressing the play button.
Feel free to share the provided link with your family and friends who will not be able to attend in person. You can send by e-mail or post the link on your Facebook, Twitter or other social media networks and use #lbcgrad15 or #capitalgrad15.
Events and Times:
Saturday, May 9
|7:30 – 9:00 am ||Graduate Checkin|
|9:00 – 11:00 am||Commencement Practice|
|11:05 – 12:30 pm||Graduate Lunch (RSVP required - for graduates only)|
|12:30 pm||Graduate/Faculty Dress|
|1:00 pm||Doors Open for guests (No entry for guests prior to 1:00 pm)|
|2:00 pm||Ceremony begins|
RSVP for the Graduate Lunch required by Friday, April 24, 2015. Please direct questions about the luncheon to Lesly Hudgins at 301-552-1400. Graduates Only.
- Exit Interview. Please watch your e-mail for exit interview survey. Your feedback is valuable to us!
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates. You must be present prior to 9:00 am. Practice begins promptly at 9:00 am.
- When regalia arrives, you will receive an email with instructions regarding pick up.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 1, 2015, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
If you have any questions, please contact Sue Kolodziejski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.552.1400 ext. 5862.