Graduation Information for LBC/Capital seminary and graduate school – Maryland and Virginia
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony for LBC/Capital Seminary and Graduate School for Greenbelt Maryland and Springfield Virginia graduates.
Graduation Date and Location:
2015 LBC │Capital Seminary and Graduate School Commencement
Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Reid Temple AME Church
11400 Glenn Dale Boulevard
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
The Commencement can be viewed on Saturday, May 9th at 2:00 pm by going on-line to the Reid Temple AME Church website and pressing the play button.
Feel free to share the provided link with your family and friends who will not be able to attend in person. You can send by e-mail or post the link on your Facebook, Twitter or other social media networks and use #lbcgrad15 or #capitalgrad15.
Events and Times:
Saturday, May 9
|7:30 – 9:00 am ||Graduate Checkin|
|9:00 – 11:00 am||Commencement Practice|
|11:05 – 12:30 pm||Graduate Lunch (RSVP required - for graduates only)|
|12:30 pm||Graduate/Faculty Dress|
|1:00 pm||Doors Open for guests (No entry for guests prior to 1:00 pm)|
|2:00 pm||Ceremony begins|
RSVP for the Graduate Lunch required by Friday, April 24, 2015. Please direct questions about the luncheon to Lesly Hudgins at 301-552-1400. Graduates Only.
- Exit Interview. Please watch your e-mail for exit interview survey. Your feedback is valuable to us!
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates. You must be present prior to 9:00 am. Practice begins promptly at 9:00 am.
- No graduation tickets are required for the Capital Region Graduation Ceremony.
- When regalia arrives, you will receive an email with instructions regarding pick up.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 1, 2015, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
If you have any questions, please contact Sue Kolodziejski at email@example.com or 301.552.1400 ext. 5862.