Graduation Information for Seminary and Graduate Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony in Lancaster, PA.
Events and Times:
Friday, May 8
9:30 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - President's Reception on the 4th floor of the Teague Learning Commons
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 201
1:45 - Processional begins
4:30 - Celebration Dinner
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
President and Mrs. Teague host a reception to personally congratulate graduates on this milestone occasion. Graduates are welcome to bring up to five family members. Receiving line opens at 11:30 am in the Teague Learning Commons Hospitality Suite, and light refreshments are served. An invitation with response information will be mailed by April 1 to each graduate’s home. Please direct all questions about this catered event to the President’s Office (717.560.8278).
- RSVP for the Celebration Dinner by Friday, April 24, 2015. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219). View the menu.
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the Solution Center in Esbenshade May 1-7, 2015. The Solution Center is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 6, 2015, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Adult Learner Services office at 717.560.8282.