May Graduation Information for Biblical Enrichment and NYSB Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony at Lancaster Bible College.
Events and Times:
Saturday, May 11
9 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - Manse Reception at Dr. Teague’s home
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 202
1:45 - Processional begins
4-6 - Celebration Dinner (menu)
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
RSVP for President's Manse Reception, required by May 3. Please direct questions about the Manse Reception to the Presidents Office (717.560.8278).
RSVP and pay for Celebration Dinner, required by May 3. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219).
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up in the iLEAD Center beginning Monday, May 6. The iLEAD Center is located on the second floor of the Academic Affairs Building and is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-6 PM.
New York School of the Bible students may pick up their caps and gowns in the Good Shepherd Chapel on the day of graduation.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 8, including the $50 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at www.lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the iLEAD Center at iLEAD@lbc.edu or 717.560.8282.