December Graduation Information for Traditional Undergraduate Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony at Lancaster Bible College.
Events and Times:
Friday, December 13
9 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - President's Reception - TLC 401 (Event Full)
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 201
1:45 - Processional begins
4:30 - Celebration Dinner
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
Please direct questions about the Manse Reception to the Presidents Office (717.560.8278).
- RSVP for Commencement Celebration Dinner, required by November 29. View the menu. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219).
Schedule your exit interview. Watch your Stop for more information from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the front desk in Esbenshade beginning Monday, December 9. Esbenshade is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, December 11, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at www.lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at email@example.com or 717.560.8233.