May Graduation Information for Traditional Undergraduate Students
Graduation day is quickly approaching! Below is some important information regarding the graduation ceremony at Lancaster Bible College.
Events and Times:
Saturday, May 10
9 AM - Practice in the Good Shepherd Chapel
11:30 - President's Reception
1 PM - Dressed and ready for line-up in the Good Shepherd Chapel Room 201
1:45 - Processional begins
4:30 - Celebration Dinner
Reserve tickets for the graduation ceremony.
RSVP for President's Reception. Please direct questions about the reception to the Presidents Office (717.560.8278).
- RSVP for the Celebration Dinner. Please direct questions about the Celebration Dinner to the Events Office (717.560.8219). View the menu.
Schedule your exit interview. Watch your Stop for more information from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Commencement practice is required for all graduates.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the Solution Center in Esbenshade beginning Monday, May 5. The Solution Center is open Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM.
- Suggested Attire: Women should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and men should wear a dress shirt and tie. Please remember to bring your Bible.
- All bills must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 7, including the $120 graduation fee. This fee is required of all graduates whether or not they participate in the ceremony. Your diploma cannot be released if there is a balance on your account.
- The graduation service will be streamed live to our website. Please let family and friends know they can see it at lbc.edu/graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at email@example.com or 717.560.8233.