Course Registration Information
LBC offers you the opportunity to earn nationally recognized, non-college credits known as Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for their academic study. One CEU is awarded for each ten hours of class instruction and learning experience.
Options to Register
Registration and full payment are collected simultaneously.
- Online: Register with the convenient online form.
- Mail: Print out the form here and mail it along with your full payment to: Lancaster Bible College 901 Eden Road Lancaster, PA 17601. (Checks need to be made out to Lancaster Bible College.)
- In Person: Bring Registration form and full payment to the registration table on the first night of class.
Course TuitionRegistration Fee:
$10 per course
- Tuition per Continuing Education Unit (CEU): $75
- Classes for alumni, including Biblical Enrichment graduates, are tuition-free. The only charge is a $10 registration fee.
Most courses are 2 CEUs. The total cost for a 2 CEU course would be $160 ($150 + $10 registration fee).
Most Biblical Enrichment courses have one required textbook that the course utilizes. The cost of books is not included in the tuition cost but is kept lower; typically the cost is between $5 and $25. Students will be told about the book for their course after they register. Books can be purchased at the Bookends Bookstore.
Students who withdraw from the program and call the office will receive a tuition refund* based on the following schedule:
- Call prior to the start of class: 100% refund
- Call after the first class: 90% refund
- After second class: No refund
* Registration fee is non-refundable.