You want the best, affordable education for your student. Most families of Lancaster Bible College students need financial aid. The good news is there several funding sources available if your student meets certain eligibility requirements. Our net price calculator is available to help estimate what the cost of attendance will be for your student.
Before we can identify potential funding sources for your student, they have to meet these requirements.
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Must comply with LBC's academic progress standards.
- Must not be in default on an educational loan and must not owe a repayment on an adjusted federal grant.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible degree program.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduate, 3 credits or above for graduate students).
- If male and age 18 – 25, must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security number.
- Must have a high school diploma.