As you prepare your application package for submission, it might be helpful to print out this handy checklist to “check off” each item as you complete it. That way, you won’t miss anything! After you’ve sent all the requested materials, your application will be reviewed for admission.
We encourage you to apply online on our secure site. You can also print out the application form and mail it to the LBC Admissions Office.
Complete the Application Form
You’ll need to provide:
- Name, address, phone number, birth date, birthplace
- Church affiliation
- Family information (parents’ names, occupation, address, siblings)
- Education information (name and address of high school, graduation date, course of study)
Write a 500-word autobiography
Tell us about yourself, why you want to attend LBC, and how you came to know Christ as your Savior.
Send the application form, your essay, and a $25 application fee in check form
(payable to: Lancaster Bible College. To pay by credit card, call the Admissions Office.)
Lancaster Bible College
901 Eden Road
Lancaster, PA 17601-5036
After we receive your application form, we will send you a packet with transcript request forms, a survey, and reference forms. All completed forms should be sent to LBC’s Admissions Office.
Send the request for your official high school transcript, GED scores, or home school evaluation.
- Request an official high school transcript be sent directly to LBC. If you have taken the GED test, we need the official scores sent to the college.
- If you are a home-schooled student, you need to submit a transcript with courses and grades that you’ve completed. Also, please include your home-school evaluation with your transcripts.
- Transfer students must request an official college transcript be sent directly to LBC. Our registrar will provide you with a status sheet identifying the courses that will transfer into your program.
- Send the request for your SAT or ACT scores.
Send the request for your SAT or ACT scores.
- Request that your SAT or ACT scores be sent directly to the college.
- LBC's school codes are: SAT-2388 and ACT-3707.
- Information concerning SAT or ACT test dates and locations is available from most high school principals or guidance counselors.
If you are a transfer student and earned 15 credits from another college that transfer to LBC, the SAT/ACT score requirement is waived. (Transfer Policy)
Lancaster Bible College accepts credits from accredited institutions of higher education and from other institutions of higher education which have academic standards comparable to LBC.
- The academic requirement is a GPA of 2.0 for all previous college work.
- Transfer credit is granted for coursework for which you received a minimum grade of “C” and that find a parallel in course requirements in your LBC program of study.
- If you want to know how many of your credits will transfer to LBC, send an unofficial copy of your transcript for credit evaluation to the Admissions Office.
Send the reference forms* and stamped envelopes to:
- Your pastor
- A teacher (if you’re a student)**
- Your employer (if you are not a student)**
*Please do not send a reference form to an individual related to you.
**If you are not a student or employed, please call the Admissions Office for help.
- Submit your $25 application fee, if you haven’t already done so.
- Schedule a visit or call the Admissions Office (717.560.8271 or 866.522.4968) to arrange a campus tour.
- Submit a recent photo via mail or email. (optional)