Rolling Admission with “soft” deadlines. Students can apply and be accepted at any time prior to the beginning of the semester, including their junior year, but they must meet certain deadlines. Listed below are dates by which applications and all required documentation must be submitted in order to receive equal consideration with other applicants. Early Action candidates are given priority consideration for LBC’s academic and need-based scholarships, federal and state aid, and as well as indicating their self-leadership and serious consideration of LBC to those reviewing their file.
- Early Action Apply prior to Dec. 1 and complete before Dec. 15
- Regular Decision Apply and complete prior to March 30
- Extended Decision Apply after March 30 and complete prior to the start of the fall semester
Deposit Deadline. We require all students who declare their intent to attend Lancaster Bible College to submit a $150 non-refundable deposit. The student’s acceptance to the institution represents our commitment and eagerness for their enrollment to Lancaster Bible College. Their deposit of $150 is a representation of their commitment back to us which indicates their high regard for biblically grounded higher education, and reserves a place for them in our classrooms and/or dormitories.
- Early Action and Regular Decision students must submit their enrollment deposit at the time of their Pre-Registration or by May 1.
- Extended Decision students must submit their deposit at the time of their pre-registration or prior to registering for classes.