Rolling Admission with “soft” deadlines. Students can apply and be accepted at any time prior to the beginning of the semester, but they must meet certain deadlines. The advantages to meeting these deadlines include: better eligibility for LBC scholarships and federal and state aid, and receiving a decision early in the process.
- Early Action Apply prior to Dec. 1 and complete before Dec. 15
- Regular Decision Apply and complete prior to March 30
- Extended Decision Apply after March 30 and complete prior to the start of the fall semester
Deposit Deadline. We require all students who declare their intent to attend LBC to submit a $150 non-refundable deposit.
- Early Action and Regular Decision students must submit their enrollment deposit at the time of their Pre-Registration or by May 1.
- Extended Decision students must submit their deposit at the time of their pre-registration or prior to registering for classes.