Lancaster Bible College's Charles & Gloria Jones Library
The library is a busy central hub of our campus. Students come here to do research, pick up books, print or copy documents, study and socialize. The library can borrow books and secure copies of articles for students and personnel from other libraries via interlibrary loan, whenever needed.
Our library is also open to alumni and the community. LBC alumni are eligible for a free library card and community patrons can obtain a library card for a $25 annual fee. The licenses for our electronic resources allow non-students complete access while on-site in the library.
Resources & Services
- Our library staff is always available to help you find a particular book or help you research a particular topic.
- The LBC Library holds more than 290,000 items, including over 101,000 electronic books. We have more than 43,000 periodical titles in electronic and paper formats.
- We provide online access to all our databases and catalogs through our library portal.
- The resources of the Christian Library of Lancaster have been added to our library.
- A book return slot is located in the wall at the inner corner of the patio (on the parking lot side) for your convenience.
The Lancaster Bible College Library is located in the Teague Learning Commons. In the Teague Learning Commons you can enjoy the natural light pouring through large windows, comfortable furniture, quiet spaces, small group study areas, and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee from Bennee's Bistro.
Charlie "Tremendous" Jones was a renowned motivational speaker, profound author, and dear friend. He and his wife, Gloria, are honored with their names on the library, the largest portion of the Teague Learning Commons. The Charles & Gloria Jones Library is a gift to the community and a resource for all who seek to study God and discover a deeper knowledge of His truths.