Full-time, Salary, Professional Staff
Location: Lancaster, PA
This position exists for the purpose of assisting prospective and new students in planning and financing their college education.
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a Bible college.
- Experience in the financial aid field and recruiting preferred.
Candidates will need to possess the following skills:
- Computer proficiency, preferably in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills essential
Candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Primarily assist prospective and new students in the planning and financing of their education.
- Host prospective students and their families in regard to the financial aid process.
- Handle phone inquiries from prospective students regarding financial aid.
- Assist in planning of special days for prospective students to visit.
- Process financial aid estimators for prospective students.
- Determine LBC scholarship eligibility for prospective students along with Director of Admissions and notify students of their eligibility.
- Review FAFSA information and complete financial aid packaging for prospective students.
- Assist during the pre-registration process for new students.
- Maintaining and updating our LBC Social Media information.
- Attend workshops and meetings sponsored by state and federal governments.
- Keep abreast of all regulatory changes from the state and federal government.
- Process FAFSA Verifications, Special Circumstances Form, Certify federal student loans.
- Complete monthly internal financial aid and statistical reports for new students as well as other reports and evaluations as directed.
- Assist the Financial Aid Department in servicing continuing students.
Assist in other duties whenever called upon as needed for the good and welfare of the total College ministry.