Location: Philadelphia, PA
This position exists for recruiting and enrolling students into the Philadelphia location of LBC | Capital.
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a Bible College
- Experience in recruiting preferred, however, we will consider candidates experienced in sales, vocational ministry, or marketing.
Candidates will need to possess the following skills:
- Body Language
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Verbal and Writing
- Relationship Building
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Educational and Career Counseling
- Cross-cultural and inter-personal Communication
Examples of job duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
Promotion of the College
- Promote, plan, and run information sessions
- Assist in the planning of special days for prospective students
- Represent the College at selected conventions, retreats, college fairs, and churches
- Assist in the planning of trips to other institutions to recruit transfer students.
- Assist in strategizing of feeder schools, churches, and camps, while establishing procedures to service those institutions.
- Assist in the design and development of media.
- Cultivate a desire in prospective students to attend LBC | Capital.
- Recruit students for various Philadelphia degree programs.
- Communicate and follow up with prospective students/applicants on a consistent basis.
- Use lead information collected through other website to actively recruit students.
- Speak with “walk-ins” and other prospective students pursuing a degree.
- Respond to phone calls, emails & web inquiries
- Host prospective students and families by scheduling interviews and touring campus.
- Develop marketing strategies for recruiting quality students.
- Seek opportunities to engage and meet prospective students by participating in local, statewide, or national school events, college fairs, community organizations, etc.
- Assist in the development, implementation, evaluation, and modification of the Philadelphia locations recruitment plan, existing recruiting operations, systems, procedures, and materials in coordination with campus management software and the Philadelphia Site Director and Manager of Recruitment and Enrollment
- Develop and implement recruitment activities and yield strategies to attract prospective students to the location and meet the enrollment needs of the college.
- Use information from pastoral references, other student references, and lists of local churches found in national denominational lists to cultivate relationships with pastors/staff at those churches, to create additional recruiting opportunities.
- Meet or exceed goals established by the Recruitment and Enrollment Manager
- Prepare reports and evaluations as directed by the Manager of Recruitment and Enrollment.
- Maintain prospective student database in Student Information System and CRM System
- Learn and test new recruitment strategies – training as needed in best recruitment practices.
- Participate in review of marketing materials.
- Assist in aspects of student services as needed.
- Compile, assess and interpret student data, event outcomes, recruitment trends, market area trends and report findings to department leadership.
- Assist in duties for the good and welfare of LBC | Capital whenever needed