Why I counsel at LBC?
Having been a student myself I do understand the needs, struggles and challenges which a student face in day to day life. LBC gives me an opportunity to use God’s word as a source through which I can walk along with these students in their journey. It is a blessing to equip students with tools which can support them to face these challenges and enrich their experiences of being a student at LBC.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (India). MA in Biblical Counseling (India).
- MA in Mental Health Counseling at Lancaster Bible College.
- Intern at Phil haven York Adolescent/Child Day hospital
- Certificate in Mental-Health First Aid from National Council for Behavioral health
- Case counselor at Nireekshana Acet (India). Coordinator Care Counseling ministry (India)