Attention former students, graduates and alumni of Summit International School of Ministry: did you know that you could earn an accredited bachelor’s degree from Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School in as few as 10 courses*?
If you earned your diploma from Summit, you could earn an undergraduate degree from LBC – either online or on campus – with just a few more courses. For students seeking a bachelor’s degree, fully online or evening options are provided through the college’s accelerated undergraduate degrees program. Accelerated on campus evening options are currently available in Greenbelt, MD; Lancaster, PA; Memphis, TN; and Philadelphia, PA.
The following bachelor’s degrees are offered through our accelerated program:
- Biblical Studies (online or on campus): 10 courses needed
- Criminal Justice (online and at the Lancaster campus): 10 courses needed
- General Studies (online or on campus): 10 courses needed
- Business Administration (online or on campus): 13 to 17 courses needed
- Human Services (Philadelphia and Memphis only): 10 or more courses needed
You may also enroll in a traditional undergraduate program at our Lancaster, Pennsylvania campus. Most traditional LBC programs will require Summit graduates to complete at least 20 courses, but traditional undergraduate programs offer 20+ plus majors for you to choose from.
*Depending on credits earned. Subject to change. More details can be given to you on a case-by-case basis.