Accreditations, Associations, Approvals, and Certifications
Lancaster Bible College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (ABHE). MSCHE and ABHE are both institutional accrediting agencies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (ABHE)
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 130, Orlando, FL 32822-1781
Lancaster Bible College is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COMSA).
- Programs leading to teacher certification are approved by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE).
- LBC is also approved by the United States Department of Justice for the training of non-immigrant international students.
Authorization to Award Degrees
Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School is certified by Pennsylvania Department of Education, Maryland Higher Education Commission, Florida Department of Education, Tennessee Higher Education Commission; and is approved by the appropriate states to operate at the site in their state: 901 Eden Road, Lancaster, PA 17601; 7852 Walker Drive, Suite 100, Greenbelt, MD 20770; 2400 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431; 1548 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104; and 2001 W. Lehigh Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19132. The college is approved by the U.S. Department of Justice for the training of non-immigrant international students.
- Maryland Higher Education Commission (Greenbelt location)
- Tennessee Higher Education Commission (Memphis location)
- LBC’s online courses/degrees are available to residents of all states and territories of the US under the terms and provisions of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA), of which LBC is an institutional participant, or through authorizations/exemptions in the following non-SARA states: California and Massachusetts.
- The College is a member of the Evangelical Training Association (ETA) a nationally recognized agency for the promotion of higher standards for Christian teachers and church educators. ETA diplomas are awarded to qualified students upon graduation.
- Lancaster Bible College is a membership the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Lancaster Bible College is authorized by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to grant the following degrees:
- Advanced Continuing Education Certificate
- Concentrated Bible Course Certificate
- Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Associate of Science in Biblical Studies (MCUTS only)
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Bible (MCUTS only)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Community Transformation & Social Engagement
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Graduate Certificate
- Master of Arts
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts in Formational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry
- Master of Arts in Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Addiction Counseling
- Master of Arts Professional Counseling
- Master of Education
- Master of Divinity
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Philosophy