LBC's Dual Enrollment Program
If you’re a junior or senior in high school or home school, and you already know that God has called you for a special purpose, we want to give you a jump start on your college education. When you enter this unique major, you can take one tuition-free course each fall and spring semester. You can begin earning college credits before you graduate from high school!
- High school juniors and seniors only.
- Courses must be taken on campus (no online courses).
- Students must be in good standing with their high school and the college and have a GPA of 2.0 or above.
- Students must profess faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior and agree to the college’s Statement of Faith.
- Students are required to complete and submit scores for the PSAT, SAT, or ACT. To be considered for admissions, a student’s score should fit the following criteria:
- PSAT score at or above a 1000 on the Math and Critical Reading sections combined with a score no less than 450 on either section.
- SAT score at or above a 1100 on the Math and Critical Reading sections combined with a score no less than 490 on either section.
- ACT score at or above a 21 composite with a score of no less than 19 on the Math or Reading sections.
- Tuition-free college credits
- Up to 12 credits as a high school student
- Experience in the college classroom
- Students completing 9 or more credits qualify for a scholarship if they enroll at LBC
Apply to the Jumpstart
- April 19 - Applications can be submitted.
- April 19 - New Registration booklet posted on website.
- May 3 - Registration begins for returning JumpStart students at 8 am.
- May 10 - Registration begins for new JumpStart students at 8 am.
- July 19 - Last day to submit applications.
- July 26 - Last day to register for classes. Must register by 4 pm.
- August 9 - Orientation from 9:30–11:30 am.
Register for Jumpstart