As you begin your spiritual and academic journey at Lancaster Bible College, you need to figure out how to finance your education. It may be helpful to use our Net Price Calculator to estimate what it will cost you to attend LBC. If you’re like most of our students, you’ll have to seek financial aid. The LBC Financial Aid Office can help. We’ll explore which funding sources match your eligibility and need. We’ll also help you complete all the necessary paperwork and answer any questions you may have. We’re here to put your financial worries to rest.
You should know LBC is a great value compared to many other accredited Christian and secular independent colleges. We keep tuition costs below the national average, while delivering a purposeful, Bible-centered education. Above all, have faith. You can afford it!
To get started, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1. LBC's federal school code is 003285.
Here is the 2014-15 FAFSA tutorial "Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA. A student's guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid."
Here is the 2014-15 tutorial for How to Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA.
Before we can identify potential funding sources for you, you have to meet these requirements.
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Must comply with LBC's academic progress standards
- Must not be in default on an educational loan and must not owe a repayment on an adjusted federal grant.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible degree major.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (six credits for undergraduate, three credits or above for graduate students).
- If male and age 18-25, must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security number.
- Must have a high school diploma.