Where does your journey begin? Where it should – with the Bible. The Bible is central in both name and curriculum at Lancaster Bible College. The Bible, the written Word of God, is the divinely inspired source for truth, which holds his instructions for living. Our mission is to encourage you to learn the Bible thoroughly and to live according to its principles – to develop a biblical worldview. With this perspective, you will be energized and confident to serve God in your chosen ministry.
To help you gain this perspective, LBC’s undergraduate curriculum has been designed to integrate content from the Bible, theology, and the arts and sciences, across every professional area of study. This means that what you learn in a particular course doesn’t happen in isolation – there is a connection between the coursework in your major and the curriculum from the Bible and theology department.
The goal of our Bible-integrated academic major is to equip you to become a devoted Christian leader. With your training and knowledge, you will know how to use your head, heart, and hands to make a difference in the world.
Check out our list of more than 25 majors and find one that's right for you:
Explore our 7 undergraduate departments and the majors they offer:
Core Knowledge & Skills - No matter which program you choose, by the time you graduate from LBC you will have:
1. Demonstrated proficiency in knowing, interpreting, integrating, and applying the Scriptures.
2. Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proficiency in acquiring, evaluating, communicating, and applying information.
3. Developed an understanding and appreciation of and compassion toward cultures of the world.
4. Developed the principles necessary for a biblical worldview resulting in a dynamic understanding of one’s role in relation to God, self, and the world.
5. Demonstrated an understanding and application of the knowledge and skills necessary for serving Christ in the Church and society.