for Traditional Undergraduate
Where it should – with the Bible. The Bible is central in both name and curriculum at Lancaster Bible College. The Bible, the written Word of God, is the divinely inspired source for truth, which holds His instructions for living. Our mission is to encourage you to learn the Bible thoroughly and to live according to its principles – to develop a biblical worldview. With this perspective, you will be energized and confident to serve God in your chosen profession.
LBC’s undergraduate curriculum has been designed to integrate content from the Bible, theology and the arts and sciences, across every professional area of study. This means that what you learn in a particular course doesn’t happen in isolation – there is a connection between the coursework in your major and the curriculum from the Bible & Theology Department.
The goal of our biblically integrated academic majors is to equip you to become a devoted Christian leader. With your training and knowledge, you will know how to use your head, heart and hands to make a difference in the world.
On-campus studies, 35+ programs to help you find your passion. Check out our list of majors and find one that’s right for you.
Looking to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree? Explore our 4+1 pathway for students to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in just five years total.
Meet the men and women who bring the educational process alive and impactful as they teach and engage with students.
1. Demonstrated proficiency in knowing, interpreting, integrating and applying the Scriptures.
2. Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proficiency in acquiring, evaluating, communicating and applying information.
3. Developed an understanding and appreciation of and compassion toward cultures of the world.
4. Developed the principles necessary for a biblical worldview resulting in a dynamic understanding of one’s role in relation to God, self and the world.
5. Demonstrated an understanding and application of the knowledge and skills necessary for serving Christ in the Church and society.