We encourage you to apply online on our secure site. You can also print out the application form and mail it to the LBC Admissions Office.
- Complete the Application Form You’ll need to provide:
- Name, address, phone number, birth date, birthplace
- Church affiliation
- Family information (parents’ names, occupation, address, siblings)
- Education information (name and address of high school, graduation date, course of study)
- Write a 500-word autobiography Tell us about yourself, why you want to attend LBC, and how you came to know Christ as your Savior.
- Send the application form, your essay, and a $25 application fee in check form (payable to: Lancaster Bible College. To pay by credit card, call the Admissions Office.)
- Admissions Office
Lancaster Bible College
901 Eden Road
Lancaster, PA 17601-5036
After we receive your application form, we will send you a packet with transcript request forms, a survey, and reference forms. All completed forms should be sent to LBC’s Admissions Office.
- Send the request for your official high school transcript, GED scores, or home school evaluation.
- Request an official high school transcript be sent directly to LBC. If you have taken the GED test, we need the official scores sent to the college.
- If you are a home-schooled student, you need to submit a transcript with courses and grades that you’ve completed. Also, please include your home-school evaluation with your transcripts.
- Transfer students must request an official college transcript be sent directly to LBC. Our registrar will provide you with a status sheet identifying the courses that will transfer into your program.
- Send the request for your SAT, ACT, or CLT scores.
- Request that your SAT, ACT, or CLT scores be sent directly to the college.
- LBC’s school codes are: SAT-2388 and ACT-3707.
- Information concerning SAT, ACT, or CLT test dates and locations is available from most high school principals or guidance counselors.