Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School has established a set of core values and goals to serve as the compass for fulfilling its Mission and Vision. The LBC | Capital experience is an important factor in the development of ministry leaders.
LBC | Capital exists to educate Christian students to think and live a biblical worldview and to proclaim Christ by serving Him in the Church and society.
LBC | Capital will be a premier learning community that intentionally develops the head, heart and hands of servant ministry leaders for global impact.
|LBC will be a premier learning community…||
1. Committed to premier biblical higher education as evidenced by the encouragement of a Christ-centered learning community.
2. Committed to institutional excellence as evidenced by providing and maintaining God-honoring resources.
3. Committed to institutional distinctiveness as evidenced by preserving the integrity of our mission and legacy while planning for the future of the college.
|LBC exists to educate Christian students…|
|…that intentionally develops the head, heart & hands…||4. Committed to a biblical foundation as evidenced by the teaching of sound doctrine and the proper interpretation of Scripture in accordance with our statement of faith.
5. Committed to a spiritual foundation as evidenced by providing an environment which encourages spiritual life and growth.
|…to think & live a biblical worldview &…|
|…of Servant ministry leaders for global impact||6. Committed to developing students for a ministry and service mindset as evidenced by preparing them both academically and experientially to serve Christ in the church and society.
7. Committed to exemplifying a ministry and service mindset as evidenced by exerting a positive Christian influence both locally and globally.
|…to proclaim Christ by serving Him in the Church and society.|