Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School has established a set of core values and goals to serve as the compass for fulfilling its Mission and Vision. The LBC | Capital experience is an important factor in the development of ministry leaders.
LBC | Capital exists to educate Christian students to think and live a biblical worldview and to proclaim Christ by serving Him in the Church and society.
LBC | Capital will be a premier learning community that intentionally develops the head, heart and hands of servant ministry leaders for global impact.
1. Committed to premier biblical higher education as evidenced by the encouragement of a Christ-centered learning community.
2. Committed to institutional excellence as evidenced by providing and maintaining God-honoring resources.
3. Committed to institutional distinctiveness as evidenced by preserving the integrity of our mission and legacy while planning for the future of the college.
4. Committed to a biblical foundation as evidenced by the teaching of sound doctrine and the proper interpretation of Scripture in accordance with our statement of faith.
5. Committed to a spiritual foundation as evidenced by providing an environment which encourages spiritual life and growth.
6. Committed to developing students for a ministry and service mindset as evidenced by preparing them both academically and experientially to serve Christ in the church and society.
7. Committed to exemplifying a ministry and service mindset as evidenced by exerting a positive Christian influence both locally and globally.