Dr. Joseph Kim has taught Bible and theology courses at Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary and graduate school since 2009.
- Article contributions to Encyclopedia of Christianity in the United States, Rowman & Littlefield, 2016.
- “Why Environmentalism Needs Media Ecology,” Second Nature, 15 July 2013.
- “The Myth of the Electronic Church: Evangelical Appropriations of the Technological Sublime,” Cultural Encounters: A Journal for the Theology of Culture, vol. 8, no. 1 (2012).
- “Culture as Method: A Review Essay of James W. Carey’s Communication and Culture,” Explorations in Media Ecology, vol. 5, no. 2 (2006)
- B.S., Kettering University
- Th.M., Ph.D., Dallas Theological Seminar
“I want my students to know that learning doesn’t end in the classroom – it is where it begins.” — Dr. Kim
Hobbies: Bluegrass guitar, woodworking, scale modeling, Yo-Yoing