Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School and HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, signed an articulation agreement at a ceremony on April 30, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. at LBC’s Eden Road campus, to complete a dual admissions agreement between the two institutions.
This agreement will establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the area colleges. Upon successful completion of an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree, HACC students will be able to seamlessly transfer in to an accelerated bachelor’s degree at Lancaster Bible College, pending they meet certain requirements. Students who transfer to LBC from HACC will also have their application fee waived and be granted status a third-year or junior student. Additionally, qualifying HACC students will be eligible for a transfer scholarship.
The dual admissions agreement between LBC and HACC includes the following accelerated bachelor’s degrees at LBC:
- Biblical Studies (Online, Lancaster Campus)
- Business Administration (Online, Lancaster Campus, Washington, D.C. Location)
- Communication (Online)
- Community Transformation & Social Engagement (Philadelphia Location)
- Criminal Justice (Online, Lancaster Campus)
- General Studies (Online, Lancaster Campus, Washington, D.C. Location, Philadelphia Location)
- Healthcare Management (Online)
- Human Services (Philadelphia Location)
- Sport Management (Online)
“We are thrilled to be entering into this agreement with HACC, an institution that has given so much to local students for more than 50 years,” said Dr. Peter W. Teague, president of LBC. “Lancaster Bible College is proud to partner with HACC on this exciting initiative.”
“This agreement will provide new transfer pathways for HACC students and provide them yet another option to take advantage of accelerated and online learning options to achieve their educational goals more quickly,” said John J. “Ski” Sygielski, Ed.D., president of HACC.